STAND NUMBER: 2340
Ecuadorian British Chamber
The Ecuadorian British Chamber promotes and encourage business, investment and cultural & educational links between companies, governments and individuals from Ecuador and the United Kingdom.
The vision of the Chamber is to be a leading organisation in the promotion of international trade, helping to find and open new business opportunities to the benefit of our network of affiliates and members.
The main objectives of the Ecuadorian British Chamber are the following:
- Promote bilateral relations between Ecuador and the United Kingdom.
- Offer support to Ecuadorian businesses looking to export and import to and from the United Kingdom.
- Provide face-to-face and remote consultancy to British businesses which wish to trade with Ecuador.
- Establish useful contacts with mutually-interested organisations in order to create business opportunities.
- Organise events and business missions with expert speakers from government and the private sector, in addition to promoting educational programmes and training in the United Kingdom.