STAND NUMBER: 356
Qatar Financial Centre
Having consistently been ranked as one of the top economies in competitiveness, communications and innovation, Qatar boasts one of the strongest and fastest growing economies in the MENA region. The government's multi-billion dollar investment programme has put the country on a sure footing to further develop its infrastructure and cater to its growing population, in line with the Qatar National Vision 2030 objectives.
The Qatar Financial Centre (QFC), one of the world's leading and fastest growing onshore business and financial centres, endeavours to promote Qatar as an attractive business destination and lies in the crossword between East and West.
The QFC offers its own legal, regulatory, tax and business infrastructure, including:
• Up to 100% foreign ownership
• 100% repatriation of profits
• 10% corporate tax on locally-sourced profits
• World-class regulator
• Trade in any currency
• Legal environment based on English common law
• Attractive tax and business environment
• A streamlined and transparent company registration and licensing process
• A unique Administrative Employment Dispute Resolution Centre accredited by the International Labour Organization (ILO)
Companies set up under the QFC also benefit from Qatar`s extensive DTA network with over 60 countries.
QFC`s unique platform has allowed it to attract a business community of over 500 firms from all over the world across a variety of financial and non-financial sectors. This has created a community of over 3500 people, with a combined total assets under management of over US$20 billion.
+974 4496 7660